Here you can get country wise and city wise complete list of Hospitals in Scarborough - England in United Kingdom. We have provided Top Hospitals list of Scarborough - England in United Kingdom (UK) here along with their address and Phone number. ( Page# 1 )
Scarborough General Hospital
The Trust which was established in 1992, provides acute healthcare to the 220,000 residents of Scarborough, Whitby, Ryedale and Bridlington, plus the many thousands of visitors to the Yorkshire Coast. It provides the best possible healthcare to those it serves, offering a full range of inpatient, day case surgery, outpatient and diagnostic services across four hospital sites. It's main two sites are Scarborough General Hospital and Bridlington District Hospital, but it also provides services from Malton and Whitby Community Hospitals (both owned by North Yorkshire and York PCT) and Alfred Bean Hospital in Driffield (owned by East Riding of Yorkshire PCT). It is successfully achieving it's cancer and 18 week waiting time targets, and has performed well in controlling and preventing healthcare associated infections such as MRSA and c.difficile.
Site specific information:
- SGH - A district general hospital in the coastal town of Scarborough offering a wide range of acute healthcare services in a friendly and caring environment.
- BDH - A district hospital in the seaside resort of Bridlington offering a range of consultant led services.
- WH - A community hospital in the coastal town of Whitby offers a range of services.
- MH - A community hospital in the historic town of Malton offering a range of services.
* this profile text was provided by York Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustCategory:
NHS HospitalsHospital Address:
Woodlands Drive, Scarborough, EnglandPostal Code :
YO12 6QLPhone Number :
01723 368 111