Here you can get country wise and city wise complete list of Hospitals in Northallerton - England in United Kingdom. We have provided Top Hospitals list of Northallerton - England in United Kingdom (UK) here along with their address and Phone number. ( Page# 1 )
South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is the largest hospital trust in the Tees Valley serving the people of Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland, Hambleton and Richmondshire and beyond. We pride ourselves on patients receiving high quality, safe and efficient healthcare thanks to the hard work and dedication of our staff. Some recent achievements include:
- Being named one of the best performing trusts in the country for the 11th consecutive year (CHKS Top 40 Hospital)
- Being rated highly for patient experience in the National Cancer Patient Experience Survey and the national inpatient survey
- Ensuring patient safety is at the heart of everything we do by reducing healthcare associated infections, mortality rates and patient falls all key patient safety indicators
- Investing in new developments, including the opening of a Tomotheapy suite which offers advanced radiotherapy treatment for patients, as part of a £35million cancer development
- Being recommended as one of two regional trauma centres for the north east
- National acclaim for making children's services more 'friendly'
We also have a growing reputation for our commitment to training, life-long learning and research and are continuing to build on our links with the Universities of Teesside, Durham and Newcastle, with a purpose-built academic centre with medical students doing their clinical placements on site. The trust is the host site for the County Durham and Tees Valley CLRN - Comprehensive Local NHS Research Network to support high quality research for all diseases and areas of patient need. It is also the host site for a new network of Research Design Services, set up by the National Institute for Health Research, which supports investigators in the North East in preparing proposals for research to improve patients' health and care.
The Friarage Hospital in Northallerton is a small district general hospital serving a rural population of 122,000 people. It serves an area of 1,000 square miles extending from the North Yorkshire moors to the central Pennines, the borders of York district in the south and the borders of Darlington in the north. A £21million redevelopment has replaced older parts of the building with more modern facilities to meet the highest standards of comfort for patients and staff in a warm and welcoming environment and we have also developed the Friarage as a centre for elective (planned) orthopaedic surgery,. We have a range of clinical specialties on-site and some services are provided by the local primary care trust - NHS North Yorkshire and York including mental health facilities, rehabilitation, GP out-of-hours, physiotherapy and dentistry services. We enjoy close links with the Ministry of Defence and are in partnership with the MoD to provide medical care to military personnel and their families. Military doctors, nurses and scientists are fully integrated into the hospital service.
* this profile text was provided by South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation TrustCategory:
NHS HospitalsHospital Address:
, Northallerton, EnglandPostal Code :
DL6 1JGPhone Number :